Please direct all e-mails to our team e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blue Streaks will be participating in the Tri-County School League. The teams within the league include Wilson, Governor Mifflin, Owen J. Roberts, Schuylkill Valley, Muhlenberg, and Reading School Districts.
Season Timeline: TBD
Program Fee Information
- $325.00 (covers registration, bus transportation, and entry fees).
- The emergency form is also the program registration form.
- Make checks payable to: "MTAGSP".
Residents of the Manheim Township School District in the first through ninth grade (6-14 years of age) who are not currently entrolled in a YMCA or USS swim program. Swimmers must be proficient in freestyle & backstroke and must be able to swim the full length of the pool in each stroke.
-All practices are held at the Manheim Township High School Pool.
- Practice groups are split by age and ability. Swimmers may be moved to a different practice group. Switching a swimmer's practice group is the coach's decision.
- Swimmers may attend as many practices as they choose but are limited to the practice times for their respective ages.
Swim Meet Information
- Dual meets are always held on Saturdays (weather permitting). Make-up home meets are on Sundays.
- Saturday dual meets begin at 11:00am.
- Warm-up time for home meets is 10:00am. Warm-up time for away meets is 10:30am.
- Swimmer arrival time for home meets is 9:45am. Swimmers will sit on the pool deck with the team.
- All swimmers are expected to attend a minimum of four dual meets throughout the season.
- Invitationals are optional meets and the swimmers may choose what they swim.
- Dual meet line-ups are created by the coaching staff.
- If you have an emergency & cannot attend a swim meet, please contact Coach Dan (717-314-4895) or Coach Nikki (717-314-0513) by 8:00am on the day of the meet.
Like our team Facebook page: "Manheim Township Age Group Swim Program"
Manheim Township Age Group Swim Program is a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.